The League of Women Voters of Moore County works together through League Action Teams and Committees to educate members and citizens while advocating for measures to address these concerns.
For more information we invite you to read our monthly Newsletter and attend a monthly luncheon meeting.
League Action Teams, Committees, and Initiatives:
- Voter Protection Team (Fair Districting / Voter Rights)
- Voter Services Committee (Vote 411/ Candidate Forums/ Voter Registration)
- Civic Education / Dynamic Dialogues on Democracy
- Observer Corps
- Civic Leader Scholarship Committee
- Civics 101
- Environment Team
- Health Care Team
- Communications Team
- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) Committee
- Equal Rights Amendment
- Membership Team
- Women's Reproductive Rights Committee
- Lunch with Legends Team
We invite you to JOIN the LWVMC League Teams and Committees.